Bracelets With Stones: Which Ones To Choose
Bracelets made of natural stones will complement your image and put an end to the formation of your style. If you prefer designer jewellery, you should choose designer bracelets made of natural stones. Of course, such bracelets are not for everyday wear. Bracelets made of natural stones are especially popular. They can be made of turquoise, agate, topaz and other stones. Such jewellery is practically accessible to everyone.
If you believe in the healing power of stones, then you should wearing only bracelets made of stones that suit you personally. Designer bracelets, consisting exclusively of natural stones, cannot be worn every day. For everyday wear, it is better to choose small bracelets with a simple design. Each woman should have several bracelets made of different stones. Each stone has its own energy.
- Which bracelet to wear to work: At work, it is worth wearing bracelet with natural stones, which have a beneficial effect on the work process itself, enhance efficiency, intuition, and help establish quick contact with people. For example, an emerald bracelet enhances the pituitary gland, gives confidence, and is great for businessmen, lawyers, sellers, scientists.
- Which bracelet to wear for study: A bracelet made of yellow stones is perfect for students, because its energy controls brain activity, protects against negative information. Amber bracelet is very useful in studies. It energizes, is able to influence mood and allows a person to perceive information for a long time.
- Which bracelet to wear for shopping: To make important purchases, yellow agate bracelets are considered a suitable decoration; this stone has a connection with trade.
- What bracelet to wear for a wedding: At the bride’s wedding, you can wear a pearl bracelet, since pearls are a stone of fidelity, a stone that strengthens marriage. Pearls go well with a wedding outfit.
- Which bracelet to wear on a date: And on a date, a girl should come with a beautiful bracelet made of ruby or rubellite. Ruby, and along with it rubellite, is considered a stone of love and passion between a man and a woman. In addition to its magnificent properties, the ruby itself is a very beautiful stone that will make a girl more attractive in the eyes of a man. Rubellite is a slightly less powerful stone, but in love affairs its soft effect is not able to harm.
- Which bracelet to wear for an interview: In addition to natural stones, there are synthetic stones created by man. A bracelet with cubic zirconias is also suitable for putting it on for an interview. Firstly, this stone is considered a symbol of firmness and courage, and secondly, it will not look vulgar and distract the attention of the interviewer. If a person needs self-confidence in a certain situation, for example, when applying for a job, then you can put on a citrine bracelet in advance.
- Colored decorations: In addition to the energy component, bracelets with natural stones in their outward signs are ideal for women who like to wear colored jewellery. The great thing about this type of jewellery is that when it is created, there are no restrictions on colour, shape, material. There are so many types of natural stones from pomegranate to moonstone.
Also in Nohprec BLOG
In meditation, one must remain motionless like the rock in the middle of the river.
Why does meditation always insist on the presence in the moment: "being here and now"? Simply because being present is necessarily one. There is not the one who is physically there, and the one who is elsewhere in thought, in another place, in another time, with other people?