Which Bracelet To Choose According To Your Wrist
Band, hinge, pearl, decorated with charms, fantasy or luxury, the bracelet is available in market. To find a bracelet that improves your arms, the morphology of your wrist! First by its dimensions, then by its volume. Here are a few tips to choose your bracelet according to your wrist.
What are the different types of bracelet?
Before you know which bracelet is best for your wrist, you need to know how to decide the different types! To help you below you know about the different types of bracelets size.
- The very thin bracelets: The thinnest bracelets are usually made up of either a chain or a thin gold or silver thread. The rod has the shape of a flat or curved ring. This classic bracelet is the king of simplicity and is perfectly suited for a sophisticated look. The curb chain consists of a simple chain, sometimes adorned with a fixed plaque (with your name, that of your lover ...). The chain bracelet is a refined version of the curb chain, sometimes enriched with small charms.
- Medium bracelets: Rigid or flexible, some bracelets have slightly larger dimensions, while remaining fairly discreet bijoux. The pearl bracelet consists of pearls of variable diameter, usually between 0.5 and 1 cm. Timeless, it has a small retro side full of charm. The charm bracelet generally consists of a very thin metallic circle, on which small charms or pearls are assembled. The hinge bracelet is an articulated metal bracelet which can be of variable dimensions (from 1 to 3 cm in width). Rigid, it must be perfectly adapted to the size of the wrist, otherwise it will cause discomfort. Composed of flexible buckles, like a watch strap, it is generally more comfortable.
- XL bracelets Finally, other bracelets are designed to dress the wrist rather than to adorn it… and above all to be seen! It is mainly about: Cuff bracelet, which covers the entire wrist and sometimes even part of the forearm. In flexible resin, it adapts gently to the morphology of the arm and is generally worn in summer, or else on a very thin sweater.
What bracelet for a thin wrist?
If you have thin wrists, you have two options for choosing your bracelet:
- You are rather thin and short. In this case, it is better to avoid overloading your figure with overly large bracelets, which would make you look even thinner. Choose one or more thin bracelets, just like you.
- You are thin and tall. You can then bet on a bracelet of larger dimensions, which will dress your figure without crushing it. Nothing like a bracelet with large pearls or decorated with metal charms to give volume to your wrist!
What bracelet for a larger wrist?
If your wrist is rather round, like the rest of your person, you have the choice between two bracelets: The one that recommends wearing large bracelets for women who have shapes. A bracelet that is too thin could, in fact, go unnoticed, especially if you are tall. So you have the cuffs and other hinge bracelets! In addition, imposing and colourful bracelets, ethnic style, will attract the eye on your wrist rather than your curves.If you also want different and stylish women’s bracelets then buy from https://nohprecexperience.com/ a best online store for women accessories.
Also in Nohprec BLOG
In meditation, one must remain motionless like the rock in the middle of the river.
Why does meditation always insist on the presence in the moment: "being here and now"? Simply because being present is necessarily one. There is not the one who is physically there, and the one who is elsewhere in thought, in another place, in another time, with other people?